Lust        Envy        Greed         Sloth        Gluttony        Pride        Wrath        Movie Reviews        Vinyl Wednesday        For Your Ears

Monday, November 8, 2010

Gluttony: Ohhh, SANDWICH!

AND JUICE! Food, you make me so happy. This big guy had 12-grain bread, Dijon mustard (with seeds), sliced tomato, old cheddar, avocado (probably my favourite food ever) and prosciutto. Grilled to perfection and served with some superb juice: mango juice (mango puree and pear juice), orange juice, half of a banana and some fresh raspberries. Given a little love from my Magic Bullet and off we gooo. Also, let us not forget about the Grilled Cheese tribute I made a while ago: I am in love.



I should do groceries more often....... Next up, SUSHI MAKING TIME TOMORROW YAAAAAAAAA

2 comments: