Lust        Envy        Greed         Sloth        Gluttony        Pride        Wrath        Movie Reviews        Vinyl Wednesday        For Your Ears

Saturday, November 6, 2010

Lust: My Love for Short Films

Over the past few years I've found that some of the best, and most enjoyable, pieces of art and story are in the form of a short film. It's such a versatile medium that allows an artist to create something tangible, with collaboration of other artists, and costing very little compared to a feature-length film. I've posted a few of my favourites that I've been able to find, animated and live action.








Das Rad (my favourite short of all time)


Evelyn: The Cutest Little Dead Girl (kind of shitty quality, also used to love this one when I was in highschool)


Bus 44


The Black Hole


1 comment:

  1. LOVE LOVE LOVE the Alma short. Creepy, but SO good lol

    ReplyDelete