Lust        Envy        Greed         Sloth        Gluttony        Pride        Wrath        Movie Reviews        Vinyl Wednesday        For Your Ears

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

FYE: Janis Joplin Forever


Janis Joplin is a Goddess. She works out her life through the microphone, sings from her core and hits on so many good levels I get chills. When I said before that I wanted Dusty Springfield to REALLY TELL ME that Billy Ray was the only one, I meant SING IT LIKE JOPLIN. What an unbelievable voice this woman has, and the soul to bang it out with heart, and make me fucking BELIEVE Bobby McGee was the only one. Really wish this beauty was still alive, what a shame she died so young. Now listen to that and then try to tell me she isn't fucking incredible:
 
Janis Joplin - Me and Bobby McGee

No comments:

Post a Comment