Lust        Envy        Greed         Sloth        Gluttony        Pride        Wrath        Movie Reviews        Vinyl Wednesday        For Your Ears

Friday, January 14, 2011

BROOKLYN

I'm heading to Brooklyn in February! A little while ago I joined a Sketchbook project run by Arthouse Coop in Brooklyn. The basics are: you're sent a sketchbook, decide your theme from a list and "sketch" away, send the sketchbook back and have it tour across the US for a few months as a huge, international project. There are about 28, 000 artists that signed up this year! So now I'm heading to Brooklyn to check it out.


If you have suggestions for places to see and visit in New York, shoot them over. So far I have only a couple of guides to help me out. I'll be staying for a few nights so I'll have a lot of time to explore Brooklyn and maybe a bit of Manhattan.

Design*Sponge City Guide
BrooklynNow.com: Williamsburg Guide

Parts of my sketchbook:





















"Oh, it's the end already? Sorry to all the vegetarians and Vegans. I love you."




1 comment:

  1. YAY!! You blogged about the sketchbook project :)

    Like I said to you before, you are going to have an FANTASTIC time :) Can't wait to hear all about it when you get back!

    ReplyDelete