Lust        Envy        Greed         Sloth        Gluttony        Pride        Wrath        Movie Reviews        Vinyl Wednesday        For Your Ears

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Lust: Brassieres

As of yesterday, I have destroyed a grand total of 8 bras in my short lifetime. So in the spirit of oddities that have to do with that glorious lifting, separating, constricting hellhole we (usually) strap on every day before leaving the house, I thought I would post some pictures of interesting variations on the topic. Feast your eyes!

Television Bra (to keep others entertained, I imagine... how rude!)


I don't know where she was going with this one...



This one is actually my favourite, and I'm considering getting one for REAL.


Bacon. Need I say more?


Is this humane? I'm sure the fish are enjoying themselves... better than the Gulf of Mexico right now, that's for sure.

3 comments:

  1. http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/7717834/Bra-that-grows-rice-developed-in-Japan.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the second time I've done this haha. Sorry! I'm glad you enjoyed it though.

    ReplyDelete