Lust        Envy        Greed         Sloth        Gluttony        Pride        Wrath        Movie Reviews        Vinyl Wednesday        For Your Ears

Monday, April 18, 2011

Sloth: FORESTS @ Tarragon Theatre

Ok, so this is a bit opposite to SLOTH, but I have found myself once again with three jobs (not including my new business)... It's at Tarragon Theatre, and for those of you not familiar, it's a great company in Toronto that produces original works through aiding playwrights from the inception of their stories with workshops and staging of their pieces. The outcome is usually well-crafted Canadian theatre (whatever that REALLY is...), and I am happy to be a part of their final show of the season: Forests. I may only be doing the laundry and some wardrobe maintenance, but I like the space and the people and who doesn't love a little extra money? The play is written by the same playwright that did SCORCHED (which was also turned into the film INCENDIES), and seems promising. Come see it.

No comments:

Post a Comment