Lust        Envy        Greed         Sloth        Gluttony        Pride        Wrath        Movie Reviews        Vinyl Wednesday        For Your Ears

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Vinyl Wednesday: Cat Stevens - Tea for the Tillerman


Despite growing up with this album and hearing it almost every Sunday thanks to my father, it still happens to be in with my all-time favourite albums. Stevens just knows the way into my heart and what to say while he's there. If Cat Stevens was a preacher, I would follow him regardless of the religion. Ok, so he's chosen a different career, but I still love the guy.

With this collection of songs, you get to dive into another world and swim about in luscious harmonies and a very sweet man that loves you very much. I don't know what else to say about this album other than it will comfort you and give you peace. And it's a lot of fun.


Track Listing:
(Side I)
Where Do The Children Play
Hard-headed Woman
Wild World
Sad Lisa
Miles From Nowhere

(Side II)
But I Might Die Tonight
Longer Boats
Into White
On The Road To Find Out
Father & Son
Tea For The Tillerman

No comments:

Post a Comment